Prestige and Exception
A shimmering pale gold, this vintage is remarkable for the finess of its bubbles, and the complexity of its flavours, which make it the Champagne Laurenti’s premium product.
- Champagne, France
- 50% Chardonnay
50% Pinot Noir
- 3 years in oak barrel, 6 years total cellar
- 750mL; Magnum (1.5L)
Decanter World Wine
Awards, 2012: Bronze
- a shimmering straw gold
- fresh, warm bouquets of hot brioche, pastry and cooked apples.
delicious toastier notes of almond paste and quince jelly.
accents of smoky wood.
- richly complex with buttery oak, and vanilla
delicious sumptuous notes of white fruit compote (pear & ripe apple)
aging in oak barrels brings a note of honey, more lightly of wood
remarkable for its caress of fine bubbles with silky smoothness
- Serving Temp
A champagne with a good vinosity that makes an admirable accompaniment to:
- Rich fish (salmon, tuna, etc)
- Shellfish, scallops, crab and lobster
- Fresh or pan fried foie gras
- Mild and soft cheese